Website 4 Pines Brewing Company
4 Pines is a Northern Beaches based brewery that has been making waves in Australia’s craft beer scene for over 10 years with further expansion on the horizon.
We value craftsmanship, community, integrity and authenticity whilst bringing great beers to our customers and championing the fun and diversity of the beer drinking experience. As an employer, we are devoted to developing great staff and setting them up for a long career in brewing, whether within our global AB-InBev network or elsewhere.
We’re searching for like-minded people to join us in a variety of available roles including Brew Team Leader, Brewer or Assistant Brewer. Position and salary will be determined based on incoming experience. We’re after enthusiastic individuals who believe in our core values and are keen to be positive contributors to our diverse and talented Brew Crew. Start dates are flexible, but we’d love to get the right candidates on board as soon as we can.
- Working safely in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Daily brewing, cellaring, centrifuging, bottling and keg racking operations
- Performing quality control, maintenance and warehousing tasks
- Problem solving using good process and learned knowledge of the brewing process.
- Ability to work shifts as part of a 24hr 5day rotational roster (5 days a week)
- General housekeeping – paperwork and maintaining a clean work environment
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of our brewing procedures
- Attend company activities and festivals to promote 4 Pines to customers
- Occasionally working outside the job description
Skills and Abilities:
- Safe working practices
- Ability to work independently with a team-orientated motivation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated to learn and contribute to positive improvement
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Ability to write and follow a Standard Operating Procedure
- Ability to work as part of a broad and unified 4 Pines team including brewing, hospitality, sales, marketing, logistics staff
- Commercial brewing experience
- Formal brewing qualifications
- University degree and trade skills are highly regarded
- Forklift licence
- Relevant safety training
- Staff discounts for food and beverage
- Continuous training and development
- Infectious culture across all departments
- Advocate for environmentally sustainable business practices (we’re a B-Corp!)
Applications can be sent to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.