Website St Andrews Beach Brewery
Since opening in December 2017, St Andrews Beach Brewery has become a Mornington Peninsula favourite and we are seeking a brewer to join our team on a full-time basis under the guidance of our head brewer.
We are seeking a brewer who:
- Attention to detail with a problem-solving attitude
- Mechanical aptitude
- Is a team player
- Has a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- All levels wanted.
- Flexibility to work varying hours and occasional weekend work
- Willingness to work offsite beer events
Key responsibilities will include:
- Grain Milling
- Fermentation Management
- Wort Production
- Washing, cleaning and filling kegs
- Brewery and equipment cleaning
- Brew day packaging and pack down
- Inventory and stock control
- Following and practising brewery safety procedures
- Drivers licence
- Hold a current Forklift Licence
- Have previous brewery experience or qualifications
- Hold a Victorian RSA certification
Salary will be based on level of experience.
We are a young, vibrant, inclusive and popular venue and invite all candidates to send a cover letter and a current CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.