Website Gypsy Hub
We are looking for an experienced production brewer to join our growing team!
As a commercial craft beverage producer and solution provider focused on brewing, distilling and winemaking, Gypsy Hub facilitates research and development, production and product growth opportunities for smaller and start-up liquor industry producers.
With multiple sites across Melbourne, Gypsy Hub also produces, sells and markets its own range of beverage products through multiple channels to market.
Opportunity for training and cross skilling with our distillation production team.
- Assist the brewing production team in the production of a range of craft beers according to the brew schedule.
- Provide assistance and support to our contracting clients in the production, kegging and packaging of their products.
- Keep brewing facility clean and functional at all times.
- Assist in all aspects of production including inventory management, kegging, bottling, canning, labelling and packaging finished products.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of process SOP’s.
Contribute to recipe development.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Procedures and OHS.
- Assist with inventory management and sourcing of raw materials.
- Clean tanks, brewhouse, kegs, packaging line and other equipment.
- Brand ambassador role for Gypsy Hub, working closely with the team from The Craft & Co with public workshops and events.
- A formal brewing education from a credited brewing program preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial brewing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of beer styles and recipe development.
- Good understanding of quality assurance / quality control.
- Ability to problem solve and to troubleshoot any beer related issues.
- Willingness and ability to maintain regulatory compliance records to the highest standard.
- Fastidious attention to detail and record keeping.
- Analytical skills and recipe development.
- Willing and able to meet the physical demands of the role.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and autonomously as required.
- Willingness to be a brand ambassador for Gypsy Hub.
- Solid organisation skills.
- Current RSA.
- Confidence to present Workshops to small and large groups and represent Gypsy Hub at public events is advantageous.
- General mechanical aptitude for maintenance is favourable.
Please send your Cover Letter & Resume to [email protected]
Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Must have full working rights in Australia.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@thebeveragefoodgroup.com.