Cheeky Monkey Brewery
Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co is heading into a massive 2020 Summer which will see us cranking out more beer than ever! After constructing a purpose-built production facility last year, the team is expanding, and multiple exciting opportunities have become available.
Cheeky Monkey is in the Margaret River Region of Western Australia. With amazing local breweries, wineries and word-class surf breaks – there is no better place in Australia to be brewing! Our brewhouse is a Premier Stainless System 25hL 4-vessel with a cellar capacity of 1 million litres, with significant room for growth.
If you’re an experienced brewer with at least 3-5 years under your belt, read on!
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Follow procedures to communicate all production requirements to the team.
- Assist Lead brewer by identifying and communicating quality issues.
- Review standard operating procedures and suggest amendments to reflect to actual working process.
- Carry out all aspects of wort production in the brewhouse including CIP, quality measurement, raw material sensory assessment and all associated paperwork.
- Carry out cellar duties including filtration, tank CIP, dry hopping, yeast management, quality measurement(gravity, temp and pH), all associated paperwork.
- Carry out packaging duties including canning, bottling, and kegging. CIP of packaging lines, Quality measurement (DO and CO2 measurement),all associated paperwork.
- Other tasks as directed such as stock take, preparing orders for delivery.
- Clean and store all brewery equipment, vessels and product lines incorrect place and in appropriate condition.
- Communicate to Lead brewer when equipment requires maintenance.
- Complete Daily and cyclic maintenance logs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Formal brewing qualifications and/or IBD certificates preferred.
- Forklift license
- Valid driver’s license
- 2 years brewing or similar FMCG production experience
Please send a Cover Letter and Resume to [email protected]
The application form will include these questions:Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.