Website The Beer Farm
Established for the future
The Beer Farm is looking for another member to join its team to assist in all aspects of brewing, packaging and quality control. With expansion plans into other states and countries, there is unlimited opportunity for the right person to contribute, learn and develop with the rest of the team, ensuring the highest brew quality.
- Committed brewer with a love of everything about the job.
- Someone that loves working within a close-knit and supportive team.
- A self-motivated individual who consistently looks at ways to make themselves and the business more productive.
- Recognised brewing qualifications preferred, but good experience and a great attitude will go a long way.
- Beard and tattoos not necessary, we’re always looking for different approaches and personalities to add to the Beer Farm mix.
- Good experience in a commercial brewing operation.
- Demonsrated knowledge of brewing best practice.
- Packaging experience (keg & pack).
- Passion for process, quality assurance and quality control.
- A safe-working mindset, looking out for yourself and the rest of the team.
Cover letter and resume please to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org