Website Hope Estate
Due to continuing expansion Hope Brewery is looking for both a Brewer and Trainee Brewer to join our multi-award winning team based in Pokolbin NSW.
These are both full time positions reporting directly to the Head Brewer.
Day to day duties are shared amongst the team and will include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Wort Production/Brewery operation
- Managing stock movements to and from the brewery
- Fermentation management
- Filtration & Carbonation
- Tank & equipment Cleaning
- Keg cleaning
- Packaging – Cans, Bottles and Kegs
- Concerts, Beer festivals and other events
Our ideal candidates must have:
- A passion and enthusiasm for good beer
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Strong troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient,
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- A mechanically minded disposition
- A science, mechanical or trade background would be advantageous.
- Be flexible and able to work around changing production schedules – this will include shift work and some weekends.
These positions offer a great opportunity for experienced brewers so show their expertise and sharpen their skills and for trainees to enter the industry and learn the entire process from the ground up.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
All applications must be submitted via e-mail, no phone calls please.
This position is available to Australian residents only. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. As part of the selection process applicants must agree to undergo a Police check.
Please include with your application:
A cover letter and resume including references
Please forward your application via SEEK.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.