4 Pines Brewing
WE LOVE BEER! Do you?!
4 Pines was born over a decade ago after a casual conversation between a father and a son, post surf, who simply wanted an exceptional beer when options were limited. Their dream of a little brew pub in Manly has grown into a well-recognised Brewing Company making high-quality beers available right across Australia (and increasingly beyond!).
At 4 Pines we value craftsmanship, community, integrity and authenticity in everything we do. As a B-Corp, we have also have a mandate to do it in a sustainable way that benefits our people, our local region and the environment making sure that the fun we have today is still on offer when we’re old and grey.
We’re in the midst of setting up our first interstate brewing operation and we’re looking for a self-motivated and passionate candidate to take ownership and really get stuck into kicking it off. As the successful candidate, you’ll be coming on aboard on the 1st of January 2020 and will be bringing along enthusiasm and drive to get the project humming along nicely.
What will you be doing?
- Establishing, managing and operating our newly-built 10hL Brewpub in Brunswick
- Designing exceptional beers and appropriate brewing schedules for the Welcome to Brunswick 4 Pines taproom and local customers
- Developing the local brewing and inventory management systems with support from the 4 Pines Brew HQ in Sydney
- Development of a small team as required
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and on-site hospitality staff
- Championing Continuous Improvement across safety, quality and sustainability
- Reporting of key Brewery Metrics
What skills will you likely need?
- A love for exceptional beer!
- 5yrs + of brewery experience with knowledge of recipe development and a flair for creativity
- Demonstrated aptitude for coordinating production in a brewing environment
- Recognised technical brewing qualifications (eg IBD and Cicerone training) will be highly valued
- Experience in managing external stakeholders – suppliers, customers and hospitality staff
- A good knowledge of Brewery safety systems
- And most importantly, you can project 4 Pines core values of craftsmanship, community, integrity and authenticity
Why choose 4 Pines?
- BEER – We LOVE beer
- Passionate, honest, unpretentious and fun-loving team
- We take what we do seriously but not ourselves – we work hard but have a lot of fun while doing it
- Top 50 in “Best Places to Work” 2019
- Innovative and growing company with support from global team
- Continued training and development opportunities
- Staff perks – food and beverage discounts at venues, merch, philanthropic opportunities, C&C programs
- We’re an inclusive business and value diversity
If you think that you tick all the boxes, we’d love to hear from you! Hit apply now, get in touch and tell us how much you love beer!
The application form will include these questions:Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
What’s your expected annual base salary?
Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.