Since 2013 we’ve been brewing in the small town of Uralla in the picturesque New England Region of NSW. We love traditional styles and push the boundaries with experimental releases. We need some more hands though! This is a unique opportunity to work in a small, but highly capable brewery.
Currently, we have an entry level position on our brewery floor. This is a physical and hands on role that will provide an exposure to the whole of the brewery from raw materials to distribution.
Duties will include:
- Preparing raw ingredients for brew days including weighing and milling grain
- Cleaning kegs and organising inventory for packaging days
- Stacking cool rooms and rotating stock
- Cleaning of the brewery floor, grain room and warehouse
- Work on the canning line during packaging days
- Progressing to tank cleaning and sanitisation
Capabilities & Qualifications:
- Interest in food processing and the craft beer industry
- Exposure to a process orientated role such as kitchen work or a trade
- Mechanically minded with the ability to troubleshoot and undertake basic repairs of plant and equipment
- Be proactive, open-minded, flexible and keen to try something new
- Strong ability to follow instructions and adhere to company policies
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including early evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate and drivers licence
- Trade, vocational or University qualifications will be highly regarded
- Sense of humour and ability to quickly fit into a team
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please submit a CV and a short covering letter addressing how you match the capabilities & qualifications to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.