Website Hope Estate
Multi-award winning Hope Brewery is located in the heart of Pokolbin at Hope Estate. The Brewery is one of many facets of the business that includes Concerts, Functions, Events and Festivals as well as an established Winery.
We are presently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic labourer to work as part of the Brewery team.
This is an entry-level, hands-on role in a dynamic working environment where flexibility, a can-do attitude and work ethic are essential.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the brewers with daily operations
- Kegging beer
- Working on the canning line
The right candidate must possess the following:
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A fork lift licence (desirable but not essential)
- A current driver’s licence and reliable transport
- Be willing to work rotating shifts
- An understanding that long hours may be required during peak times
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good OHS Awareness
This position is available for immediate start to Australian Residents only. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. As part of the selection process applicants must agree to undergo a Police check.
Pay rate is negotiable depending on experience.
Please forward your resume with a cover letter detailing why you would be great for this position via SEEK. No phone calls please.
Hope Estate is a non-smoking workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.