Website 4 Hearts Brewing Co.
4 Hearts Brewing Co. is expanding, and we are on the lookout for someone with the right qualifications, passion and drive to be part of something extraordinary. This is a new role.
Reporting to the General Manager the Production Coordinator is hands-on, leading a team and will be responsible for the manufacturing operations. Currently running one production cycle per week and with the potential to move to a multiple-production cycle operation and multiple locations your duties will include:
- Coordinating the entire production and packing operation of the business, with a focus on production planning, delivering on time and in accordance with agreed Brew Schedule, technical specifications and quality requirements.
- Overseeing the formulation and production of the yearly brew schedule, production of the same, managing accurate stock levels of raw material
- In conjunction with the Craft Beer specialist and Head Brewer formulate an effective – efficient sales / distribution strategy
- Effectively and efficiently delivering state and interstate / national sales / distribution – wholesale and direct B2B sales
- Ensure the site is operating efficiently in line with strict safety and hygiene processes in place
- Manage Off site stock Levels (distributors, warehouse storage, etc.)
- Maximising effectiveness of policies & procedures
- Leading a team of 3 people currently with ambition to grow in accordance with production
- Delivering on quality and cost whilst driving a positive continuous improvement culture with lean principals in mind across the production site
- Develop and manage an equipment maintenance program and supervise all equipment repairs.
- Ensure full compliance with Workplace Health and Safety Legislation and company policies
To be successful in your application, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in commercial brewing advantageous but not required
- Lean Six Sigma or similar qualified an advantage
- Proven production coordination / supervision experience within a manufacturing business is essential.
- Previous experience in B2B of advantage
- Technically minded with a hands-on and can-do approach
- Be well versed in Excel, CMS platforms, etc.
- An understanding of production machinery is desirable
- Strong leader of people, someone capable of leading change and developing an excellent working culture and ability to maximize the team’s performance and contribution through clear direction.
- Excellent commercial acumen and ability to analyse data
- Proven track record in your capability to deliver efficiently and effectively while driving a culture of positivity, growth, and change.
- Excellent communication skills – capable of effectively communicating the production plan, targets, process & requirements.
The role is a permanent, full time position, with excellent career progression opportunities as the business grows. Whilst the operation runs Monday to Friday there are some Saturdays required in line with business requirements and demand.
If you have the right experience, have a passion for production manufacturing process and craft beer, please apply and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.