Website Burleigh Brewing Company
Our cellar team members play a vital role in achieving our overall quality production standards – we are looking for someone who is committed to fulfilling these duties alongside our ‘A Team’ production crew!
- Fermentation monitoring / management
- Tank cleaning and process cleaning and preparation
- Beer transfers
- CIP processes
- Titration, gravities, pH measurements
- General cellar cleaning (tank exteriors, floors etc) and equipment care and maintenance
- Yeast handling
- Record keeping
- Chemical (cleaning) handling
- Potential to develop into filtration and basic lab work
The ideal candidate will be able to show proven experience in a brewing or similar environment in as many of the listed duty areas as possible. You will also be a great communicator who genuinely enjoys working as a cooperative member of a quality-minded team.
Shifts may vary, but fall somewhere between the hours of 6am and 7:30pm Monday to Friday. Some weekend work may be required.
You must qualify residentially to work in Australia and be available to start asap.
BONUS POINTS FOR APPLICATIONS THAT INCLUDE A COVER LETTER, HIGHLIGHTING WHY YOU’RE A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR THE ROLE!
Applications close on 30 November and are to be forwarded only through SEEK please. Interviews may commence sooner so your prompt application is encouraged.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.