Grand Ridge Brewery
Brewery Production Manager
Grand Ridge Brewery is looking for an experienced Brewing professional with Production Manager experience to join our Gippsland-based team.
We’re very excited to offer this great opportunity to work within a small, Australian family owned and operated business.
This hands on role will include main duties of production planning and management, brewing & filtration, packaging, and staff supervision.
While we have a strong core range of beers we also love a good limited release! You will have the opportunity to design and create different one off brews at various points throughout the year.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for craft beer and is comfortable explaining the ins and outs of beer to others. As we hold regular brewery tours we require someone who has great people skills and can work as an educator and leader, as well as a brewer.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A positive attitude
- Great attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent standards of brewery hygiene and cleaning
- Ability to problem solve and work innovatively to deadlines
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication, leadership and people skills
- Physical fitness, willing and able to perform labour intensive work
- Strong computer skills
- Minimum 2 years commercial brewing experience with applicable references
- Current forklift licence and brewing related education is desirableThis is a permanent, full-time role typically Monday – Friday with occasional requirements for weekend work.
Salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on previous experience and skills, with the potential for assistance with local accommodation if required.
Please include with your application,
- Cover letter detailing prior relevant experience
- Current resume
- Your favourite style of beer and why, including examples of 2 Australian craft beers you think are excelling in that categoryApplications sent to [email protected] or through advertisers site.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com