Website Hemingway's Brewery
Hemingway’s Brewery consists of two breweries, one situated on the beautiful Marina in Port Douglas. The second larger brewery in Cairns features a 35HL DME brewhouse nestled inside the heritage listed cruise liner terminal building situated right on the waterfront.
Hemingway’s Brewery is the first of its kind in Far North Queensland and offers a relaxed vibe where you can enjoy handcrafted beers suited to the tropical climate and fresh local produce. Our bar experience provides a fantastic proving ground for our innovation program.
Our ambition is to bring locals and travellers together in fantastic locations to enjoy well crafted, high quality, freshly brewed beer. We intend to keep innovating and growing the business both locally, nationally and overseas.
To achieve these bold ambitions Hemingway’s Brewery requires great people. For this reason we continue to build a highly qualified and capable team. We are now looking for another enthusiastic team member to champion quality within the brewing operations. The right person will for an integral part of the brewing team responsible for micro and analytical beer quality reporting directly to the Head Brewer.
Qualities we are looking for:
- A team player who can actively support the Hemingway’s Brewery vision
- A strong work ethic and willingness to go the ‘extra mile’
- A high attention to detail
- A sense of humour and able to tell a good yarn whilst consuming your favourite Hemingway’s brew
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service focus
- A willingness to participate with our beer festivals and other events
- Someone able to share their beer knowledge and passion with our customers
- Previous technical experience in a micro and analytical testing laboratory
- Ideally a recognised technical qualification (Chemistry, Microbiology or Food Technology or equivalent)
- FMCG packaging line experience would be highly regarded
- A good understanding of Work Health & Safety
- Computer literacy
- A current RSA
Remuneration will be dependent on experience and skills. If you possess the above attributes please send your resume with a cover letter detailing how you could contribute to the Hemingway’s Brewery team to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.