Website Asahi Beverages
About our Company
Asahi Beverages is a dynamic leader in the Australian and New Zealand beverages market. We have a strong and growing portfolio of brands across carbonated, non-carbonated, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
We have a great opportunity for a Brewing Supervisor to join us on our continuous improvement journey at Laverton. In this position, you will develop and lead a high performing team to ensure effective execution of daily activities of brewing and blending employees.
You will deliver these results through the management of employees, materials, processes, along with the execution of specific quality tasks to deliver agreed outputs in terms of quality, cost, delivery, safety and motivation.
- Optimise production performance and processes of the area to ensure that beer is brewed/liquid blended in accordance with the published production plan
- Manages crewing and performance development of shift resources in accordance with HR policies and procedures
- Lead team problem solving and root cause analysis exercises
- Manage direct and indirect labour and raw material costs for the lines
- Accountable for the quality of product/process within assigned work areas and act appropriately to rectify issues as identified
- Control raw material inventory for specific process activities and reports usage for appropriate replenishment
- Demonstrated brewing and leadership experience in a lean manufacturing environment (or similar)
- Certificate 4 in Competitive Manufacturing, Frontline leadership or Warehouse
- Management preferred
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Safe Operating
- Procedures and HACCP principles
- A track record of leading an engaged team and achieving results through coaching and mentoring.
How to Apply
Please apply now via the online application form. Asahi Beverages is the Australian subsidiary of the Japanese beverage company, Asahi Group Holdings. It incorporates Schweppes Australia and Asahi Premium Beverages.
Advertised: 10 Dec 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 05 Mar 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.asahi.com.au.