Website Brick Lane Brewing Co.
Brick Lane Brewing Co. is hiring! We are rapidly growing and we require additional Sales Representatives for Melbourne to support our current growth and future opportunities.
You will be required to manage existing customers in Melbourne and assume responsibility for development of new business opportunities and customers. You will be targeting on-premise sales and be responsible for generating your own leads as well working with the existing Brick Lane network. You will be required to extensively travel on the road to meet with prospective customers. Due to the nature of this role, availability to travel and flexible hours are required.
What you will do:
- Manage existing accounts
- Develop new customer relationships
- Daily sales calls to venues
- Weekly communication with all customers
- Meet monthly sales targets and KPI’s
- In venue tastings
- Occasional event / festival work outside of regular hours
- Increase brand awareness
- Provide staff training on Brick Lane products and beer style
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Organisation and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hold a current Driver’s License and RSA
- Your own reliable vehicle
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- Car allowance
- Company phone and iPad
- Career progression
- Access to and ongoing support from brewery / sales staff in Melbourne
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a full-time role with one of the newest independent breweries in the country, we want to hear from you now! Send resumes / cover letters to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com