Bridge Road Brewers
We are hiring ……
Opportunity to join the Brewery Team as a Packaging and QA/QC Program Operator.
Bridge Road Brewers is looking to add another person to it’s packaging team. Someone to help ensure the smooth running of our packing lines and to assist in managing and improving our QA/QC program for the brewery. Based in Beechworth, Victoria.
Working predominately with the bottling line, this role will require the candidate to be responsible for the daily running and maintenance of the packing lines as well as being responsible for the stock levels and staffing associated, and working with the rest of the brewery and warehouse team to coordinate scheduling for beer releases.
We are also looking to expand on our existing QA/QC program and the selected candidate will be a crucial part determining the procedures, parameters and on-going quality improvements associated.
Candidates should possess:
- Either experience of beer/other beverage packaging or experience with QA/QC programs and procedures
- A high level of organization
- Ability to work within and help to drive a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- The confidence and knowledge to troubleshoot and fix problems as they arise
- Knowledge of OH+S procedures
- Reasonable physical fitness
- Basic understanding of desirable finished beer parameters
Other advantageous qualities include:
- A passion for craft beer
- Experience in leading a team
- Forklift license
- A strong knowledge in automation/mechanics
For any further information about the position or to put forward your application please e-mail James at [email protected]
Applications close 18 March 2018
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com