FB*PROPAK provide innovative tailored solutions for Australasian businesses operating in the food and beverage sectors. Our clients span beer, spirits +RTD, wine, soft drink, water, fruit juice & Kombucha, olive oil and food.
Current references include St Andrews Beach Brewery, Black Dog Brewery, Mountain Goat, Pikes, The Craft & Co as well as projects with Lion Nathan, AB InBev, Coca Cola, Yalumba, Yellowtail and Oyster Bay.
Our quality European equipment has produced Award-Winning products across all sectors of the beverage market.
We are looking for a sales superstar with great knowledge of the commercial beer landscape to join our equipment sales team. Applicants with strong consumables sales experience within the brewing market are also encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Group Sales Manager, our sales teams work closely with our engineers & site technicians to provide project solutions for our customers.
- Negotiate with and influence new customers to purchase FB*PROPAK equipment
- Assist in strategy development and implementation
- Lead generation and prospecting of accounts
- On the ground in a primarily customer focused role
- Be across various social media platforms to be first on the pulse for new opportunities
- Build effective relationships with customers by understanding their key business drivers & requirements
- Regular interstate and occasional international travel required
Who you are
- Driven and committed sales performer with demonstrated previous track record
- Have an extensive list of contacts in the craft beer industry
- Genuine passion for craft beer
- A willingness and capacity to travel regularly around Australia and occasionally overseas
- Not afraid to make cold call appointments
- A valid driver’s licence
- Driven and committed to exceeding sales targets
Our head office is based in Preston, Victoria, however the role is open for interstate candidates to work remotely, should the right applicant present.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take your career to that next level, please submit your cover letter and resume to Lisa Baggio at [email protected].
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applications close COB 29 June, 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@fbpropak.com