Website Newstead Brewing Co.
Newstead Brewing opened its doors in 2013 with the aim to bring unique craft beers to the Brisbane market. Since our inception, we have grown exponentially; including the opening of our Milton Brewery in 2017. Newstead has grown into a national craft brand, with two busy pubs, a function centre and a large capacity brewery, and we are looking for a Business Development professional to join our team.
Although a broader background in FMCG sales would be considered, the ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ liquor sales experience and have a thorough understanding of the Brisbane licenced retail and on-premises market. The successful applicant will need to demonstrate proven experience in building distribution-based business partnerships through excellent co-ordination and communication skills.
- Build strong business relationships and map growth opportunities.
- Deliver budgeted new sales revenue.
- Plan and execute sales activities.
- Negotiate contracts and partnerships.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Willingness to work hours to suit our customers’ operations.
- Sound computer skills, including working with CRM tools.
- Great organisational and negotiation skills.
- Current driver’s licence with a clear driving history.
- A positive mindset and entrepreneurial nature.
- A passion for craft beer and knowledge of the craft beer industry would be well regarded.
Market leading remuneration will be offered for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please submit your application; preferred candidates will be contacted shortly.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.