Website Holgate Brewhouse
Do you live, breathe, eat and crave good beer? Do you enjoy the crafty chat and immersing yourself daily in beer discussions? Are you up for the daily challenge of converting that chat into sales at venues, bars and liquor stores? Do you back yourself to hit business development growth targets? Then this role is purpose built for you!
Join a forward thinking , progressive business with a rich history over 20 years of innovation and award winning beers.
This role suits a motivated self-starter.
We offer a base salary with strong commissions to reward you for sales growth.
The right person for us, is all about people. These are the things we are looking for:
- Beer/ Liquor Sales Experience essential
- A relationship person who finds it easy to connect with people.
- A love of the sales game, of chasing that next order, enjoys cold calling and can ask for & close a sale!
- Able to educate people about Holgate beer, history and brand.
- Someone who is self-motivated and has a go-getter attitude.
- Strong networking abilities and knowledge of the industry.
- A good grasp of the different social media platforms and how to use them.
- Able to organise and co-ordinate beer events and tastings.
- Able to work independently whilst also meeting KPI’s together with the sales team, including reporting via our CRM system
What’s on offer? This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a successful business that is on a strong growth curve, with both national and international distribution.
Our recently expanded brewing operation has cemented our commitment to brewing at our home in Woodend, Vic, while our new tap-room and visitor centre is helping drive brand awareness.
You will be working with a dynamic and respected brand in the industry and rewarded as we grow a strong pioneer beer brand together.
Remuneration: The package offered includes a base salary plus commission, super and car expenses.
Please contact [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.