Website Carlton & United Breweries
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia’s most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia’s most famous beers including Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draught, Pure Blonde, Great Northern, Matilda Bay and ciders including Strongbow, Mercury and Bulmers, as well as distribute some of the world’s leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
Joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. We are a part of AB InBev, the largest and only truly global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. We are committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places and focussed on bringing people and cultures together through our brands and experiences.
We are currently looking for a Sensory & Consumer Science Coordinator to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract. This person will be responsible for the delivery and support of Sensory & Consumer Science procedures and will provide analysis and statistical interpretation of results.
You’ll coordinate and implement sensory education and training for the Technical Development & Descriptive Panel, as well as review panel performance and guide continuous improvement & implementation of sensory tools. You’ll support Zone Technical and Beverage Innovation projects, product release criteria and lead the development of new sensory profiles and descriptors to support strategic projects.
Who you are
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Degree in Food Science & Technology, with strong emphasis in applied statistical methods (design of experiment, modelling, and multivariate analysis)
- At least 2-3 years’ experience within the food and/or alcoholic beverage industry
- Experience and knowledge of Sensory and Consumer research methodologies
- Innovation and problem solving skills – applying new solutions to old problems
- Experience in beverage innovation or consumer insight role is an asset
- Experience with Innovation strategy (short and long term)
- Strong team player and targeted-oriented with strong discipline for planning, timing, budget and quality
- A keen interest in beer would be advantageous
What we offer
Learn on the job. Jump in at the deep-end. Dream big!
At CUB, our greatest strength is our people. We recruit people who can be better than ourselves and retain people by allowing them to grow at their own pace, providing training opportunities and offering a safe environment where they will be rewarded for their contributions. To learn more, visit AB InBev – Our 10 principles.
Be part of the world’s largest consumer company where opportunity awaits, and apply now!
To apply for this job please visit searchjobs.fosters.com.au.