Website 4 Pines Brewing Company
With the newly developed “The Corner” precinct only a few weeks away from opening we’re looking to complete the opening crew.. is that you?
We’re aiming for an opening date of 1st December but may need you to come on board a little earlier for some training and beer education.
What’s the gig?
- General bar duties
- Beverage only operation serving 4 Pines beer and a small selection of wines and spirits
- Opening/closing the venue as needed
- Approx 20 hours a week
What skills do you need?
- Ability to work independently
- Previous bar experience
- Passionate about all things beer
- Friendly, positive and approachable attitude
- Current NSW RSA with experience in handling intox
- Must have unrestricted Australian work rights
What about the perks?
- Enviable company culture and sociable team across all departments
- 1 for the Community (charitable donations & volunteering opportunities)
- Employee discounts on food and beverage
- Innovative and growing company with on-going training and development opportunities
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.