Website Braeside Brewing Co
We are looking for an experienced chef/cook who can work between 25 – 40 hours a week, with availability Wednesday to Sunday.
In order to be successful you must have previous experience as a chef/cook in either a cafe or restaurant environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and cooking all items on the bar menu and maintaining adequate stock controls.
- Ordering stock for the kitchen.
- Support overall operations, maintenance and cleanliness of the kitchen.
- Maintain a clean, safe and productive environment on a daily basis in addition to being a Braeside Brewing Co brand ambassador.
You will bring:
- A positive attitude.
- Excellent organisational and prep qualities.
- Ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Flexible working hours, in particular nights & weekends.
Special consideration will be given to any applicants with pizza making experience. Particularly those who are capable of hand stretching dough.
If you are ready to join us, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.