Website 4 Pines Brewing Company
4 Pines’ Manly Brewpub has been a stalwart in Manly’s hospo scene for over a decade bringing an iconic customer experience through our service style, our food and most of all, our beers and we’re gearing up for another epic summer on the Northern Beaches but are missing a very important ingredient – you!
You’ll be working alongside some very talented chefs and receive on-the-job training, but more importantly you’ll be part of a team that values positive company culture, likes to have a laugh but also can knuckle down and do the hard yards.
We’re looking for experience and skill but also for those who have the right cultural fit.
We’re looking to fill 20-38 hours a week with an immediate start available for the right candidate.
- Expanding business with further training and development opportunities
- Well-established and highly commended hospitality operations
- Support and guidance from an experienced team
- Enviable all-around company culture across all facets of the business
- Can-do attitude and positive approach
- Good banter and up for a challenge
- Proven experience working in kitchens
- Lover of Beer
If this sounds like something that may tickle your fancy, give us a shout to let us know what kind of position you’d be interested and also send through a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.