Website Colonial Brewing Co.
How would you like to work for one of the fastest growing craft breweries? With recent staff movement we have a vacancy in our NSW Sales team. We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and passionate sales member to live, breathe and introduce the Colonial Brewing Co in the NSW On and Off premise market.
This position is a dynamic role that focuses on increasing sales and awareness both On and Off premise, grow relationships across the hospitality industry within the state, identify and create opportunities for the brand to grow equity and volume in the state.
- Superior knowledge and passion of craft beer
- Experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the NSW hospitality industry
- Can identify opportunities and grow strategic relationships
- Have a car license
- Is flexible with working hours, work autonomously
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure minimum number of sales calls per week set by the National Sales Manager
- Activate or host events/tastings both On and Off premise, including festivals.
- Engage and grow relationships with key account groups and wholesale.
- Growing and maintaining relationships in the industry (On and Off Premise)
- Strategic thinking to increase distribution and visibility of Colonial Brewing Co brands in a highly competitive market
This role will work alongside a team of Brand Ambassadors and Brewers, reporting to National Sales Manager based in Port Melbourne Victoria.
Hours of Work:
Full time position with flexibility to work outside of general working hours including weekends when required.
Email: [email protected]
Applications close – 9th October
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.