Website Gage Roads Brewing Co
Gage Roads isn’t a road at all. It’s the strip of ocean separating the port city of Fremantle and Rottnest Island off the coast of WA. It’s home to seagulls and sharks; surfers and swimmers; ships and sailors. A place where you can relax, explore, escape, or seek out adventure. We saw a lot of ourselves in this spot, so in 2005 we decided to name our brewery after it.
We set up shop in an old Meadow Lea margarine factory just outside Freo, and since then have grown to become the 5th largest craft beer brand in Australia. The Gage Roads business is currently expanding its operations in Sydney and seeks a high calibre candidate to fill this newly created role.
You will be working directly with the Head of Sales, National brand Managers and the Commercial Manager on a daily basis and have the opportunity to learn from a high calibre team.
Key responsibility is to partner with the Sales Team and broader commercial organisation to provide insights and recommendations to drive profitable sales growth, including:
- Commercial Decision Support
- Revenue Management
- Governance and controls
- Budgeting, forecasting and demand planning
- Challenge, influence and provide insightful analysis to National Sales team
- Challenge and shape customer investment proposals
To be successful for this role, you will possess the following:
- Demonstrated leadership in business partnering with commercial stakeholders
- Experience in undertaking complex modelling and providing deep commercial insights and recommendations to the commercial business to enable optimal decision making.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to deliver complex information in an easily understood manner across the sales/marketing organization and senior leadership
- Demonstrate the ability to take the initiative and lead key projects
- A logical approach to problem-solving commercial & customer pain points
- Strong analytical skills with experience with advanced analytical tools
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong presentation & interpersonal skills
- Experience in contract life-cycle management or pricing
governance would be advantageous
- Undergraduate degree or higher qualification in Business/Commerce e.g. MBA
Experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- Beer & wine retail sales
- QLIK sense reporting
The closing date for applications is 10th April 2019.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.