Website Gage Roads Brewing Co
Gage Roads isn’t a road at all. It’s the strip of ocean separating the port city of Fremantle and Rottnest Island off the coast of WA. It’s a home to seagulls and sharks; surfers and swimmers; ships and sailors. A place where you can relax, explore, escape, or seek out adventure. We saw a lot of ourselves in this spot, so in 2005 we decided to name our brewery after it.
We setup shop in an old Meadow Lea margarine factory just outside Freo, and since then have grown to become the 5th largest craft beer brand in Australia. You’ll find our beers in good liquor stores across the country, and we’re on a high after our Little Dove New World Pale Ale was crowned Champion Australian Beer at the 2016 Australian International Beer Awards and after recently being awarded the sole beer and supply rights for Perth’s new Optus Stadium the Gage Roads the team are expanding.
Due to continued business expansion we are seeking an experienced Communications Manager to work within our marketing team. Working in a fun, friendly team within one of Perth’s most exciting ASX-listed companies with great benefits and a company culture to match.
The newly created role of Communications Manager will be an integral member of our expanding dynamic marketing team, responsible for the guardianship of the full portfolio of our much loved brands.
The role will include, but is not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop media campaigns and generate media opportunities, maintain media lists and manage media-related issues
- Lead brand and content management including reviewing key messages, providing briefing material, social media content suggestions and ideas, and maintaining message consistency
- Manage content development and execution for internal and external use across the organisation including consumer newsletters, internal communication updates, Trade Customer communications, social media posts, media releases, blogs, videos and Q&As
- Manage Consumer and Trade Promotional activity communications both internally and externally
- Develop and manage the social media schedule including strategic messaging
- Measure and report on social media and marketing campaigns, as well as website performance, using Google Analytics and other tools
To be successful for this role, you will possess the following:
- Experienced communications practitioner with proven ability to create and execute strategies and plans
- Experienced in handling Media and Public Relations
- Knowledge in developing successful mainstream media and social media campaigns
- Experience using web publishing applications and CMS
- A collaborative approach, creativity, determination and a “can do” attitude
- High level attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
Working for our business is exciting and challenging. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply now by clicking the apply button below or forward a detailed CV through to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest however, please note, only short listed candidates that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com