Website 4 Pines Brewing Company
We’re looking for an experienced Cook to come along for the ride and be an integral part of the opening team at our latest 4 Pines venue – due for opening in early December 2019.
We’re venturing into the Victorian coastline to bring our stellar customer service and high quality beverage and food to the people of Torquay.
You’ll be working alongside some very talented chefs and receive on-the-job training, but more importantly you’ll be part of a team that values positive company culture, likes to have a laugh but also can knuckle down and do the hard yards.
We’re looking for some good experience in the kitchen, but also for those who have the right cultural fit.
- 7 day operation serving breakfast/lunch/dinner with a seating capacity of 120pax
- Mise en place and cooking to order (including plating and service
- Follow and enforce strict Food Safety and HACCP guidelines
- Casual position with 10-20 hours a week with the potential for more as summer gets into full swing
- Can-do attitude and positive approach
- Good banter and up for a challenge
- Sound knowledge of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Proven experience working in kitchens with a least a couple of years under the belt
- Expanding business with further training and development opportunities
- Well-established and highly commended hospitality operations
- Support and guidance from an experienced team
- Enviable all-around company culture across all facets of the business
- Great perks – discounts on food, beverage, merch, philanthropic opportunities, C&C platforms
- Environmentally and socially conscious organisation (we’re a B Corp!)
- If this sounds like something that may tickle your fancy, give us a shout to let us know what kind of position
- you’d be interested and also send through a copy of your resume.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.