Website Stomping Ground Brewing Co
We can not believe it’s been two years since we first launched our Melbourne Airport pop-up, Terminal 3 ½.
This time we are back bigger and better than ever with a permanent site within Terminal 3.
We have been brewing beer and sharing our passion for great hospitality experiences at our Collingwood Brewery and Beer Hall for just over three years now.
Beginning this December we are excited to bring this experience to all travellers and visitors to Melbourne Airport.
Once again showcasing a wide variety of Stomping Ground Brewing Co beers, some of which will be brewed on location, Victorian wines, cider and locally-produced soft drinks.
This very unique site will be the first working brewery within an Australian airport.
We are currently recruiting for Kitchen roles including:
- Kitchen Hands
The ideal candidates will have the following key attributes:
- Be able to demonstrate solid skills in food preparation and presentation
- Have knowledge of OH&S and food hygiene
- Have experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Be able to work under pressure and unsupervised
- Certificate or Diploma in Commercial Cookery or related discipline will be highly regarded as is any current certification in Food Hygiene.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular temperature checks; ensuring food safety
- Maintenance of a clean and safe kitchen / workspace
- Production of consistent and high quality food
Whilst our brewery hasn’t been around for long, we have, and we live and breathe our passion for this industry.
We want our company values to be reflected in the opportunities and growth we aim to provide for each employee.
To reflect this, we are looking for people who respect equality in everything they do, strive for better sustainability practices, and positively adds to our culture.
This is a unique opportunity to work at the forefront of independent beer and food in Melbourne in a friendly and professional environment.
Please note: It is a requirement for all successful applicants to have the appropriate working rights.
Successful applicants are required to obtain an ASIC card which requires a background and criminal history checks. All employment offers are conditional on being able to obtain your ASIC.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.