Kegstar is an innovative asset pooling business that specialises in supplying rental Stainless Steel kegs to the beverage industry. We are passionate about enabling our customers to focus on making the best product possible by taking the capital strain and logistics hassle of managing a keg fleet off their hands.
We are a growing business with a passion for the craft industry and thrive on staying ahead of the game and anticipating our customer’s needs. On the face of it our business is pretty simple…we rent kegs…but when you dig down a bit you realise that to make that happen seamlessly and sustainably, there is a whole level of complexity and discipline required to make that happen.
At Kegstar we work a little differently to what you might be used to in larger corporates. We look out for each other, find creative ways to solve problems and move quickly to implement solutions. We love technology and our customers. We pride ourselves on being a friend to the industry, not just because we love great craft beverages, but because by helping our customers to grow, our industry grows and so do we. To achieve our goals, we keep our eyes firmly planted on the data and make smart decisions.
Our Customer Care Executive will be an integral and important part of the Operations & Customer Experience Teams. You’ll be overseeing orders, filtering collections, creating and editing reports and managing thousands of kegs back into the warehouse. Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager and working closely with our Supply Chain and Operations Team, the Customer Care Executive will be the first point of contact for inbound calls in addition to being the key contact and relationship owner of the 7000+ venues pouring Kegstar kegs in Australia.
You will provide outbound contact to venues via phone and email, as well as promotion of our Kegstar app across all contact channels to ensure we provide timely keg collection services to all venues.
Communication skills will need to be strong in order to offer clear information and guidance to our distributors and 3PL teams, while having strong knowledge of our technology. Training will be provided in order for you to explain weekly reports, monthly customer statements and the overall Kegstar process clearly to all stakeholders. Positive approaches and problem solving abilities will be needed while working with customers of Kegstar. Assistance with general inbound queries related to the wider business and general office management tasks will be needed too. Written and spoken English of a professional standard will be necessary.
The Hats We ALL Wear
- Get s#*t done
- Be a friend to the industry
- Don’t f*ck with the brand
- You will table tennis
- No arsehole policy
- Keep punching
- Include & respect
- Debate, decide, do
- Be silly, be honest, be kind
Management of Inbound Calls
- Answering inbound calls from venues, customers & distributors/3PLs with focus on first call resolution
- Filter and forward any calls that require attention from the wider team
Keg Collections, Venue management & 3PL Relationship
- Proactive calling & emailing to venues
- Promotion of keg collection request channels (app use and rolling collections)
- Minimising keg loss through active investigation of location of any kegs deemed ‘at risk’
- Resolution of any venue queries and issues
- Maintaining venue information and collection preferences in Tracks (Kegstar’s own proprietary software) and collections spread sheet
- Follow up on any keg collection issues
- Escalation of any issues with 3PL providers to Logistics Optimisation Executive
- 3PL communication with orders, collections and statements
Management of Rent Inbox
- Manage inbound enquires in “rent” inbox, filter and forward any emails that require attention from the wider team
- Answer enquiries within 24hours of receiving. If this is not possible then updated regularly
General Office Assistance
- Responding to guests and deliveries to Kegstar HQ when required
Essential Capabilities & Qualifications:
- 1-2 Years customer service experience , preferably in a B2B and multi-channel environment
- Exceptional phone manner
- Interest and knowledge of the Craft Beverage Industry desirable
- Experience in fast paced environment desirable
- Experience in general Office suite
- Creative, sociable & enthusiastic style
- A good listening fast learner
- Passionate interest in brand building and social media savvy
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation and self-management skills
- Tenacious, dedicated, capable & adaptable team player
- A track record of getting shit done and making a difference
- Basic competencies in the art of ping pong will help too!
Key Decision Making Moments:
- Co-ordination with Customer Experience Team – Daily
- Venue contact and experience – Daily
- General servicing of customers – Daily
- Identifying opportunities for operational improvement – Weekly
- Supply Chain Manager – Daily
- Customer Experience Manager- Daily
- Logistics Optimisation Executive – Daily
- Business Management Team – Weekly
- Finance Team – Weekly
- ANZ General Manager – Fortnightly
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.