Website Gage Roads
Gage Roads isn’t a road at all. It’s the strip of ocean separating the port city of Fremantle and Rottnest Island off the coast of WA. It’s home to seagulls and sharks; surfers and swimmers; ships and sailors. A place where you can relax, explore, escape, or seek out adventure. We saw a lot of ourselves in this spot, so in 2005 we decided to name our brewery after it.
We set up shop in an old Meadow Lea margarine factory just outside Freo, and since then have grown to become the 5th largest craft beer brand in Australia. The Gage Roads business is currently expanding its operations in Sydney with the opening of its first Micro Brewery and Tap Room in Redfern and is seeking a high calibre Customer Service and Sales Support role to ensure that our beer gets to where it needs to be. With Sydney quickly becoming our second home we’re looking for like-minded individuals to come and join the team.
The newly created role will be the key point of contact for customers and 3PL providers for all service-related queries. The key focus is to ensure on-time delivery to customers while communicating with internal and external stakeholders. This is a fast-paced roll who will have a lot of contact with multiple departments within gage roads and be involved with all east coast stock movements across all of our partners and wholesalers. The successful candidate will be cool under pressure, enjoy a highly autonomous environment and have great problem-solving abilities.
You will be based in our small Sydney office with our Head of Sales and National Brand Managers which will present a great opportunity to learn from some of the best in their field. You will be reporting into our Commercial Analyst but will also work closely with the Head of Sales for Gage Roads Brewing Co.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitoring customer orders and prioritising order fulfilment through the supply chain
- Working collaboratively with our 3PL providers to understand timing and capabilities
- Working with our major wholesale partners to understand their current stock availability to maximise transport efficiency
- Support the sales leadership team in ensuring forecast sales are sufficiently supplied
- Manage pick-up and delivery issues and risks with our 3PL providers
- Investigate inventory control discrepancies
- Reviewing transport invoices to ensure suppliers invoices are accurate
- Assisting in logistics performance reporting
To be successful for this role, you will possess the following:
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in customer service roles
- Experience in transport and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Confidence to work without supervision while delivering on major objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and lead key projects
- A logical approach to problem-solving customer problems and issues
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- Woolworths Transport Management Systems (TMS)
- Interstate transport
The closing date for applications is 10th April 2019.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.