Website Hop Products Australia
Hop Products Australia is Australia’s largest hop producer – growing, processing and packaging hops for customers around the world.
We are looking for a Customer Services Coordinator to join the team at our head office in North Hobart.
Our Customer Services Coordinators are responsible for coordinating the movement of our hop products from our storage facilities to our customers. This role requires regular communication with brewers, freight and shipping companies, an excellent eye for detail and the ability to work well in a small team.
- Facilitate stock movements between storage facilities
- Prepare and issue shipping instructions to farms, storage facilities and carriers
- Prepare and complete documentation for shipping product to interstate and overseas customers
- Maintain accurate records of transactions
- Provide customers with timely & accurate information
- Create and send invoices to customers
Do you have the following experience and attributes?
- Experience in a customer facing role within transport, shipping and/or logistics
- Excellent customer service & relationship building skills
- A committed team player with the ability to manage workload & competing priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and familiar with MYOB EXO or similar.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and negotiated with the successful applicant.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to Nick Leitch (HR Manager) via [email protected] Applications close Friday 27 July 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org