General Manager - Beer Division
We are looking for an experienced senior manager with brewery experience to lead and grow our beer division within one of Australia’s largest hospitality groups.
This role is designed for an experienced professional who is passionate about craft beer, understands the commercial realities of a small business and the planning required to operate a truly national business.
The business currently supplies award winning craft beer to major liquor chains nationally, a large number of permanent on premise clients and is planning for the next stage of growth and new product development.
As the general manager this role will be responsible for working with major clients and bringing new brands to market and experience in brewing and operations management is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing a sales and marketing team across Melbourne and Sydney
- Developing relationships with key customers / buying groups and driving growth nationally
- New product development
- Production specification and recipe management
- Developing and executing strategic plans and periodic reporting to management
- Managing a P&L including forecasting, budgeting and reporting for existing and new products.
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven leadership skills
- Superior problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing environments and plans
- Minimum of 5 years commercial beer experience
- Budget management experience
- Ability to innovate and effectively communicate ideas
- An entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Experience in managing the commercial elements of the business
- Experience in brewing, scheduling, rostering, maintenance, recipe development, safety and quality
If you are a senior manager passionate about beer and committed to overseeing every aspect of our beer business and driving growth for the future, contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org