Website Bad Shepherd Brewing Co.
Bad Shepherd Brewing Co. are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual with both a valid car and forklift licence to perform driving and storeperson duties, as part of our friendly warehouse and logistics team.
This role focuses on the warehouse and logistics functions within our rapidly growing and exciting craft brewing business.
You will be responsible for the safe, efficient and accurate operations both in the warehouse and out on the road, including but not limited to :
- On time picking, packing and delivery of customer orders
- Delivering and picking up both palletised and carton freight
- Forklift duties including receiving and despatch, putaways, stock rotation and internal transfers
- Assisting with regular stock counts
- Maintaining a safe, clean and organized work environment
- Basic computer based admin duties
About you :
You are sociable and customer oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the following key attributes:
- MUST have a valid LF forklift licence with a minimum 6 months experience on a counterbalance forklift.
- MUST have valid car licence (ability to drive a manual car preferred)
- Strong customer service focus
- A pro-active team member who works well with others to achieve common goals
- Strong attention to detail and record keeping
- Organised and hard working
- Physically fit for typical warehouse duties
- A problem solver with the ability to think outside the box
- A motivated self-starter that’s able to work in a team or autonomously
What we offer :
As an employee of Bad Shepherd Brewing Co you can expect a competitive base salary and opportunities to grow and develop your career in a fun and collaborative environment.
Remuneration is commensurate with experience. To be considered, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.