Website Stomping Ground Brewing Co.
- Join our Award Winning Beer Hall team at our flagship Collingwood location
- Friendly, open and inclusive team
- Opportunity to impart influence over a dynamic new business
We need experienced and excited people who want to share their love of craft beer as much as we do in an open and inclusive environment at our flagship Collingwood Beer Hall.
A bit about us…
We have been brewing beer and sharing our passion for great hospitality experiences at our Collingwood Brewery and Beer Hall for over five years now! We are an independent and locally owned brewery with a menu that changes seasonally and over 20 beers on tap at any one time all brewed in house. There is no stopping this team pushing the boundaries of what it means to be a community brewery.
A bit more about you…
- At least two-years experience in a similar role providing warm and friendly service
- Current RSA certificate
- A strong work ethic, reliable, neat, and passionate about hospitality
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to think on your feet
- Strong communication skills
- Availability to work a flexible rotating roster, including nights and weekends
- A focus on the guest experience from start to finish
- A love and knowledge of craft beer is an added bonus!
We want to attract the best talent by following through with best practices to be a desirable place to work that is inclusive, open, and non-discriminatory. We are committed to training and developing our team and you will have the opportunity to progress your career in our growing hospitality group. We offer focused career progression through regular goal reviews and many opportunities throughout the year to learn more about the brewing process. Someone who is ready to take their hospitality career to the next level will be given growth opportunities to match their ambition.
We have always been advocates of a healthy work/life balance with our team rarely going into overtime. We aim to ensure that rosters are fair and even and offer attractive salaries and employee benefits including a variety of discounts from our HR platform and other business partners and of course food and BEER!! We pay on or above the industry award plus all applicable penalty rates.
This is a unique opportunity to work at the forefront of independent beer and food in Melbourne in a friendly and professional environment.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.