Website The Local Taphouse
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Know and love craft beer?
Want to learn from industry leaders?
Then The Local Taphouse could be for you. We’re a Local Bar in St Kilda, with a classic European Pub vibe. Delivering excellent experiences, with personable customer service, great pub food, live entertainment and one of the best beer lists in Australia.
This role is a unique opportunity to take the lead in all front of house aspects of our venue. Lead a passionate team in delivering quality experience to our diverse customer base.
The role of Duty Manager offers:
- Flexible roster
- Great support and training, including Cicerone® Beer Training
- Interesting seasonal menus
- Career progression opportunities in an expanding group
- An exciting events calendar
- Oh, and beer – we tap over 400 different beers a year and you’ll need to taste them all!
The right candidate will:
- have at least 2 years hospitality experience
- be available to work a rotating roster 7 days a week
- have the ability to communicate in a warm, friendly, respectful manner
- be trustworthy and eager to learn
- the ability to safely get yourself to and from the Venue
- have an interest in craft beer, with craft beer knowledge a big plus.
If you’re as passionate about providing a great customer experience as we are, we’d love to hear from you. Please include a cover letter to be considered.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job-apply/35198052 →