Website Shelter Brewing Company
Love working by the beach everyday?
Passionate about food and hospitality?
Then the new Shelter Hospitality Team would like to hear from you. We are seeking the opening Duty Managers to help develop and lead the floor, bar and cafe teams on the foreshore of Busselton.
Due to open October 2020.
Driven by proud locals and a passion for great beer. Shelter Brewery is to provide an escape all year round from the noise of today.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, authentic hospitality professionals to ensure our customers always feel at home.
Reporting directly to the Venue Manager, some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering consistent & high quality service to our customers a timely manner
- Drive a ‘customer experience’ culture
- Train, develop and mentor team members both operationally and culturally
To be successful in this role you will be motivated and excited by the opportunity to contribute to leading and building a fun, supportive and hard-working team.
A few things you’ll need to have:
- Approved Managers licence
- Responsible Service Alcohol certificate
- 2 + Years in a similar leadership role
- Highly skilled barista experience
- Strong organisational skills
In return we can offer you;
- Competitive industry salary
- Flexible weekly roster to match your lifestyle
- A delicious staff meal per shift & a weekly beer allowance
- The chance to work on the beach every day
If you think you are perfect for this role then please apply including a resume and cover letter on why you’re the ideal candidate.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.