FB*PROPAK provides tailored processing and packaging engineered solutions to the food and beverage industry.
Established clients include many local & global high profile Beverage manufacturers.
Due to expansion we are currently seeking a talented, self starting, hands-on individual to join our Technical and Service Team at FB*PROPAK as an Engineering or Electrical Technician.
To be considered for this role, you must have proven engineering or technical experience in the beverage, bottling and packaging industry.
The position is Permanent Full Time requiring local, interstate and overseas travel.
This position will report to the Group General Manager and the Group Engineering Manager, and will work closely with our team of Engineers, Technicians and Administrative support personnel.
The successful candidate will have a strong interest and demonstrated experience in distilling, brewing or beverage industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Manage the maintenance of all machinery and equipment.
- Manage the installation of complete turnkey solutions in the beverage industry. This includes brewery equipment, distillation, bottling and packaging equipment, water and treatment plants.
- Participate in product trials with customers and ensure all trials are managed within agreed protocols.
- Forward potential product sales to relevant territory managers and identify new product needs in the industry.
- Ensure technical knowledge relevant to products and associated areas is maintained and used effectively.
- Ensure customer technical enquiries are managed in a timely and efficient manner. Troubleshoot problems with customer equipment.
- Ensure the company image including all products are represented professionally at both supplier and customer visits.
- Ensure good supplier and customer rapport is established and maintained at all times.
Skills & Experience
- A trade qualification and/or equivalent applicable industry experience.
- Engineering, electrical or technical experience in brewing, distilling or bottling/packaging industry is essential.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as drawings, floor plans, safety manuals, OH&S, operating and maintenance instructions, write routine reports and manage service documents and purchase orders.
- Intermediate computer skills are essential and AutoCad is desirable.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and autonomously when required .
- Strong OH&S management.
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Benefits and Culture
FB*PROPAK is a fast growing company, with a diverse product and customer base. The successful candidate will enjoy flexibility, travel, autonomy and direct liaison with major stakeholders, a friendly environment and dynamic team. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work with leading, cutting edge technologies for the beverage industry. Opportunity for career growth and training with our experienced group of technicians and overseas suppliers. The position is ideally suited to a qualified candidate who has a strong interest in distillation lines and breweries, or bottling and packaging.
About the Company.
FB*PROPAK is committed to delivering best technology packaging and bottling solutions, without compromise on quality. We partner with leading global equipment manufacturers and suppliers, whilst providing a high level of local support and capabilities. Solutions span from single unit equipment to highly advanced multi-million dollar, automated multiple-line turnkey systems.
Salary package includes a generous salary, tools of trade and car allowance.
If you meet the above criteria, please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to [email protected].
Closing date for applications is 17th December 2018.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@fbpropak.com.