Website 4 Pines Brewing Company
Environmental & Social Responsibility Advisor (Sustainability Lover)
Here at 4 Pines we consider the ground we walk on, the air we breathe, the communities we do business in while building sustainable relationships with everyone along the way.
Since we opened the doors to our little Brew Pub in Manly over a decade ago, we have been doing our best to take all these things into consideration. The Save the Pines program is our commitment to environmental and social responsibility as a Certified B Corp we keep ourselves honest by continuously measuring our impact across the environment, community, people and governance.
This is no mean feat and there are some huge shoes to fill for the role of Environmental and Social Responsibility Advisor who is ready to take the reigns and help us on our quest to forever challenge what the world imagines business to be, making sure that the fun we have today is still on offer when we’re old and grey.
This is a challenging and innovative role which has the opportunity for the right candidate to help 4 Pines continue trail blazing in the E and S space across our wholesale and hospitality operations.
The gig – main duties and responsibilities of the role
- Management of the Save the Pines and 1 for the Community Programs (including measuring and reporting, budgeting, implementation and support on-going development of Sustainability Management Plan and Environmental Management System)
- Maintenance of B Corp Certification (including the re-certification process, being an active member of the B Corp community, overseeing policy and programs)
Advocate and champion all things environmental and social and provide strategic advice and consultation across all 4 Pines business units
- Working towards 3-year strategic objectives to meet 2022 Environmental and Social Responsibility goals
- Plan whole-company and product certifications and execute to the associated standards (including National Carbon Offset Standard, Australian Certified Organic, 1% For The Planet Membership, B Corp Certification and more)
- Championing ongoing employee engagement, education and training to ensure all staff understand our E&S commitment
Your mad skills – qualifications, know-how and attributes you’ll need to get the job done
To be successful in this role, you’ll be passionate, curious, analytic, results oriented, resourceful and have the ability see the bigger picture.
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience in business sustainability
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in related field
- Internal and External stakeholder management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills coupled with high level interpersonal skills and the ability to express complex issues simply
- Project management experience
- Experience within the beer industry (or similar consumer goods manufacturing) preferred
- Familiarity with the B Corp movement and its assessment and certification process
Us – Why choose 4 Pines?
- BEER – We LOVE beer
- Passionate, honest, unpretentious and fun-loving team with a laid-back work environment at Brooky HQ
- We take what we do seriously but not ourselves – we work hard but have a lot of fun while doing it
- Top 50 in “Best Places to Work” 2019
- Innovative and growing company with support from global team
- Staff perks – food and beverage discounts at venues, merch, philanthropic opportunities, C&C programs
- We’re an inclusive business and value diversity
If you think you have what it takes to own and continuously develop this role, we’d love to hear from you! Hit apply now and tell us a bit about yourself in a cover letter and your CV.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.