Website Carlton & United Breweries
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide outstanding executive level administrative support & assistance to the GM Marketing & General Manager On Premise + Fire and Earth Ventures – CUB.
This is an exciting position for a highly organised and commercially minded executive support professional who enjoys ensuring the effective and efficient operations of a leadership team.
Please note this is a 12-month secondment to provide maternity leave coverage.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Manage Executive diary/calendar and emails. Ensure that important and urgent meetings and emails are bought to the attention of the Executive and actioned appropriately.
- Organise meetings ensuring that all arrangements are confirmed (agenda, information, notification) including liaison with other EA’s to ensure the success of cross-functional forums
- Manage ad-hoc requests from the Executive which are generally of a time critical nature
- Proactive planning and preparation, anticipating requirements and influencing stakeholders to prepare accordingly
- Organise and co-ordinate all travel requirements including booking flights, accommodation, car transfers, organising Visas where appropriate
- Managing incoming telephone calls
- Prepare and submit expense claims
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors & other internal people
- Proactively support the internal engagement strategy for the functions, ensuring all employees are kept informed of key activities/ messages from the Executive, and manage queries and drive alignment across the functions as necessary.
You’re process oriented and great at troubleshooting. You’ll use your extensive experience of working in a dynamic environment with high demands and standards, to meet deadlines, whilst always delivering the best customer experience.
In addition, we’re looking for:
- Post-secondary qualifications in office management or, business related discipline would be well regarded
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization, with due consideration for cultural and time zone differences
- High level organisation skills and an eye for detail
- Proactive, forward thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to discern confidential matters and manage activities with due consideration and appropriate levels of sensitivity
Want to know more?
Please apply via the application link.
Asahi Beverages is one of the leading beverage companies in Australia and New Zealand with a rich and varied history. Comprising some of Australia and New Zealand’s most loved brands, the company’s Regional Hub is based in Melbourne with three Business Divisions – Asahi Lifestyle Beverages (formerly Schweppes Australia), Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) in Australia; and Asahi Beverages NZ and The Better Drinks Co. in New Zealand. There’s always a great deal going on and opportunities abound for those ready to take them
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.