Website Ballistic Beer Co
Ballistic Beer is a multi-gold award-wining and named Queensland’s best large brewery for 2020. Ballistic is passionate about crafting and delivering the best possible hospitality experience to everyone, regardless of their taste, knowledge and preference or style.
The successful candidate MUST have a love for hospitality, looking after people and being part of a fast paced, service orientated culture. You will be supported by a highly experienced, forward thinking management team, as well as a head office team who are passionate industry leaders.
We are looking for bartenders and floor attendants for our Springfield venue.
What you need to bring:
• A drive to deliver world class service everyday
• A team-oriented approach
• Outstanding people skills
• Fantastic bar banter
• Have a passion for all things craft beer
• Willingness to learn with a positive “can do” attitude
• High level of presentation and keen eye for detail
• Current RSA
• Providing personable, efficient and fun service to our guests
• Promoting the venue & brainstorming ideas to reach and retain new
• Keeping a clean, safe and well-maintained venue at all times
• Assisting in stock control and minimising wastage
Experience in a similar role is a must. The Roster of this role will include night shifts and weekends. This position is an opportunity to further your career in Hospitality, whilst working with a professional Management Team.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a one page cover letter explaining why this role is for you to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.