Website Gage Roads Brewing Co
- Award winning dynamic craft and contract brewery
- Small vibrant team
- Excellent career opportunity
We’ve been brewing beer since 2005 and are WA’s biggest capacity brewery. But we’re more than just a big operation we’re a young dynamic team of men and woman who love beer. You’ll find our beer in Perth’s best bars, bottle shops and at the new Optus Stadium, we’re determined to continue to establish Gage Roads as one of the premiere breweries in Australia.
Gage Roads Brewing Company requires people with a passion for high quality, great tasting and award-winning beers. This is your opportunity to work in W.A.’s largest brewery and Australia’s largest contract brewery.
Gage Roads Brewing Company has an excellent opportunity for a brewer to be involved in all aspects of commercial craft and contract brewing.
The position requires practical hands on approach with a large physical component, and also involves shift and weekend work.
The following skills and attributes are essential for the selection of the successful applicants.
- A passion for brewing and beer!
- Previous commercial brewing and/or packaging experience
- A good work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong learning and problem solving ability
- Duties include, but are not limited to: Raw material handling, wort production, CIP processes, production records, housekeeping, cellar/filter-related operations, yeast and handling, dissolved oxygen and CO2 checks, packaging operations amongst others.
The following attributes will be an advantage for the selection of the successful applicant.
- IBD Diploma qualification
- Forklift ticket
- OHS training
- Confined space entry training
- Working at heights training
- Experience working under HACCP, ISO 9000 quality systems
- Gage Roads Brewing supports and encourages furthering your education within the brewing industry.
The successful applicant will be rewarded commensurate with their level of experience and performance.
Working for our business is exciting and challenging. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply now by clicking the apply button below or forward a detailed CV through to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest however, please note, only shortlisted candidates that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.