Website Ballistic Beer Co.
A huge opportunity has presented itself at Ballistic Beer Company, for a career-minded person who is wanting to lead the kitchen at Ballistic West End.
Ballistic Beer is a multi-gold award-winning and named Queensland’s best large brewery for 2020. Ballistic is passionate about crafting and delivering the best possible hospitality experience to everyone, regardless of their taste, knowledge and preference or style.
We are looking for a chef who is well presented, who works well within a team and can handle a busy but enjoyable service. The successful candidate MUST have a passion for preparing quality food consistently. You will be supported by passionate hospitality industry leaders. Ballistic is always looking to expand and there will be chances for progression for the right person.
- Working in a fast-paced, with a strong focus on delivering consistently high standards through every service
- Resilient, quick thinking & proactive
- Part of a team that has a strong focus on positivity in the workplace
- Prior & proven experience as chef or line cook in a high-volume environment
- Wednesday – Sunday Roster
- Be comfortable managing all aspects of the kitchen
- Strong understanding of OH&S
- Passion for working with local producers to source the finest produce
- A positive attitude
- Training & development with room to grow within a developing company
- Support from a group of hospitality professionals
Please include a cover letter to explain why you are the right person for this role to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.