Website Tribe Breweries
About the business
We are Tribe Breweries – home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia. Our team are leaders in innovative high-quality brewing in Australasia. Every day our team is focused on offering drinkers’ access to the finest beer products, and through our growing Tribe we seek to inspire and excite consumers about the craft beer revolution.
Our own portfolio of brands includes Mornington Peninsula Brewery, Stockade Brewing Co, Wilde Gluten Free and Pabst Blue Ribbon, and we are also one of the largest contract brewers in the country, partnering with awesome people to create really great beer.
About the role
This role is a critical role within our business – ensuring all the right ingredients are in the right place to make our vast product range, then arrange for it all to reach our thirsty consumers nationally. Based in Goulburn this is a full-time role that will be one of the first roles to commence out of this new site.
We are looking for specific experience and skills to be able to perform the functions of managing the logistics of our operations, but we also want a team player, an all-rounder who will recognise that we are a new facility with a growing team. There may be other responsibilities thrown in that are not traditionally aligned with this role but are super important to keep our site running efficiently.
The tasks assigned to this role include:
- facilitate the entire logistics process to ensure compliant, timely, and accurate inventory movements;
- act as key contact for suppliers for all logistics/export matters;
- maintain required record keeping for all imports/exports, compliant with industry regulations and law;
- resolve logistics and transportation issues and work with stakeholders to seek timely solutions;
- participate in stocktake activities to ensure accurate inventory management.
Benefits and perks:
Our brand-new facility is nearing completion and will offer our team a safe and modern working environment. We offer some cool perks including flexibility on when and where work is performed, leave benefits and access to our excellent range of products! In addition, you get to work with some super talented and passionate people who are all working toward one shared goal – to be the number one provider of craft beer in this country.
We are social, flexible and there is beer – it’s a great place to be!
Skills and experience
Our ideal new Tribe member will be able to demonstrate the following:
- minimum of 5 years’ experience in a logistics/export associated role
strong knowledge of export/excise/tax regulations, ideally in a beverage production environment
- strong understanding of how to prioritise logistics tasks to ensure delivery deadlines are met
- excellent administration and record keeping skills
- exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, that supports effective stakeholder management across the business
- ability to demonstrate how you have established good practices in previous roles that support efficient operations and record keeping
- a relevant qualification in logistics/distribution and/or inventory management would be highly regarded.
We welcome new Tribe members who are honest, masters of their trade, and who embrace change. Ability to think outside the square and be creative on the fly are skills that are highly valued and utilised here – if your happy place is a work environment that never changes and offers you same routine day in day out, this may not be the right role for you. If this all sounds like the place you want to be, get in touch and let us know what you can bring to our Tribe.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.