Website Tribe Breweries Pty Ltd
About the business
We are Tribe Breweries – home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia. Our team are leaders in innovative high-quality brewing in Australia. Every day our team is focused on offering drinkers’ access to the finest beer products, and through our growing Tribe we seek to inspire and excite consumers about the craft beer revolution.
Our own portfolio of brands includes Mornington Peninsula Brewery, Stockade Brewing Co, Wilde Gluten Free and Pabst Blue Ribbon, and we are also one of the largest contract brewers in the country, partnering with awesome people to create really great beer.
About the role
The way we brew beer is critical to our success, and equally important is getting it into bottles and cans, packaged and sent to our thirsty customers. This new role based in Goulburn is accountable for all activities involved in getting the product we brew into the vessels they are consumed in. Our newest site is fitted out with state-of-the-art brewing and production equipment, with capacity to fill bottles and cans.
The role is full time, initially operating on a day shift roster plan although this is likely to change in accordance with production growth.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Operate the filling line equipment in compliance with equipment instructions and company guidelines, to achieve defined production goals
- Visually inspect products and operations to ensure quality of products are meeting all defined standards, and troubleshoot as required with Filling Line Supervisor and relevant site and company stakeholders
- Operate bottling and canning machines as well as cardboard packaging machines
- Play a proactive role in the promotion of a safe work environment regarding machine operations, manual handling and general factory safety, and implement corrective measures as required
- Follow SOPs and conduct trainings on best practices for filling and production teams.
- Support the maintenance team with regular preventive machine maintenance
Benefits and perks
Our brand-new facility is nearing completion and will offer our team a safe and modern working environment. We offer some cool perks including flexibility with leave benefits and access to our excellent product range! In addition, you get to work with some super talented and passionate people who are all working toward one shared goal – to be the number one provider of craft beer in this country.
We are social, flexible and there is beer – it’s a great place to be!
Skills and experience
This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced production line environment. The person who will be best suited for this position should be able to show us:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a role running high-speed filling and packaging machines – either bottle or can filling, but if you have both that would be highly valuable
- Mechanical aptitude to perform preventative maintenance activities and troubleshoot to minimise production stoppages
- Technical experience in operating filling and packaging equipment, with the ability to understand and interpret technical documents related to their operation
- A strong understanding of GMP, HACCP, and WHS frameworks within a food/beverage manufacturing facility
- Physical fitness to perform the role with strong manual handling guidelines knowledge
- Forklift licence is essential
We welcome new Tribe members who are honest, masters of their trade, and who embrace change. Ability to think outside the square and be creative on the fly are skills that are highly valued and utilised here – if your happy place is a work environment that never changes and offers you same routine day in day out, this may not be the right role for you.
If this all sounds like the place you want to be, get in touch and let us know what you can bring to our Tribe.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.