Website Gage Roads Brew Co.
About the business
Good Drinks Australia is one of the country’s largest independent brewers. Home to several leading beer and drink brands, the Good Drinks family includes Gage Roads Brew Co, Matso’s Broome Brewery, Atomic Beer Project, Alby, Hello Sunshine and San Miguel.
It all started in 2005 with Gage Roads, which has grown to become one of Australia’s largest craft brewers. Named after the strip of ocean separating the port city of Fremantle and Rottnest Island off WA’s coast, we saw a lot of ourselves in this spot. So we decided to name our brewery after it. It’s a home to seagulls and sharks; surfers and swimmers; ships and sailors. A place where you can relax, explore, escape, or seek out adventure.
In 2018, we purchased Matso’s Broome Brewery and launched our West Australian contemporary lager brand Alby. Most recently we brought to life our newest brand, Atomic Beer Project with a venue in Sydney. With these new brands in the stable, we created Good Drinks, to represent our independent Australian drinks company and our family of brands. Now you’ll find our growing portfolio of award-winning drinks in quality liquor stores, bars & restaurants across the country.
About the role
Based in Fremantle or Sydney and reporting to our Head of Marketing, the Brand Manager will utilise their experience and skill to lead the strategy and execution of a key National Masterbrand within our portfolio. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative flair and be results-focused. Driving the brand journey from strategy right through to execution, the brief will be to deliver a world-class product range, effective campaigns and successful initiatives to build engagement and drive sales.
Highly integrated across all departments of our business, the successful candidate must be highly organised, a great communicator and demonstrate agility. Our entrepreneurial culture is fast-moving and will encourage you to show your flair to make a real difference.
What the role entails:
- The development and execution of brand strategy that drives consumer demand and supports our customers’ needs.
- ATL, Digital and Social comms strategy and execution including agency management.
- Range management including overseeing identity and new product development.
- Leading and executing annual sales and promotional plans across all channels.
- Driving communication to engage our key customers, building stakeholder support to drive their business and the sale of our brands.
- Developing world class brand experiences through consumer and trade events & brand in hand activations.
Benefits and perks
- Joining an entrepreneurial team.
- Lots of fun and creativity.
- Plenty of beer to share with your mates.
- A role in an industry that will truly make your friends and family jealous.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in Brand Marketing, ideally in FMCG or alcohol.
- Making things happen – self-driven, confident, action-oriented, decision-maker.
- Excellent Communicator – engaging, inspiring, in touch, self-aware.
- Builds strong relationships – genuine, authentic, trusted, keeps promises.
- Knowledge of product positioning, pricing, packaging and distribution.
- Highly organised – disciplined, prioritised, planned.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Excellent budget management.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, please note, only short-listed candidates that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Gage Roads Brewing Co Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.