Website Founders First
We’re on the hunt for an energetic, ambitious and consumer focused Business Development Manager to join our dynamic sales team based in Sydney.
Founders First is Australia’s first craft alcohol accelerator. We partner with ambitious entrepreneurs to help accelerate the growth of their craft beer and spirits brands.
This role will provide a great opportunity for the successful candidate to experience the fast growing world of craft. The Business Development Manager role is responsible for representing the Founders First portfolio of premium craft brands and for building enduring and mutually beneficial relationships with our valued customers.
- Have a passion for craft beer & spirits and in-depth knowledge of the categories
- Have significant business development experience in the off & on-premise liquor industry
- Have existing relationships and a solid knowledge of key venues in and around Sydney
- Have expert negotiating and relationship management skills
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Be disciplined and able to self-manage your daily activities
- Be able to think commercially and strategically
This high growth role will see you selling our range of premium craft beers into venues in Sydney and beyond.
- Develop strong and influential relationships with key customers, both new and existing
- Deliver strong sales growth in line with targets
- Represent our partner brands at promotional events and festivals
What’s in it for you:
- A genuine opportunity to make an impact in a progressive business
- The opportunity to work with some of Australia’s most exciting premium craft brands
- Strong leadership with a genuine commitment to training and development
- Attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive base, bonus and vehicle allowance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Have a current driver’s license & vehicle
- Have a NSW RSA
- Be able to work flexible hours
TO APPLY: [email protected]
FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://www.foundersfirst.group/post/wanted-business-development-manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.