Website Moon Dog Brewing Pty Ltd
Moon Dog is a grouse fast-growing craft brewing and F&B company in Melbourne.
We produce a wide range of fun and delicious beers that are available across the country and around the world and operate a bar and function space in Abbotsford. Towards the end of the year, we will be opening a large new 700+pax venue in Preston, sitting alongside our new state-of-the-art production brewery.
We are looking for a highly experienced hospitality professional to join our team as General Manager – Hospitality.
Reporting to the CEO this role will have overall responsibility of hospitality operations with full P&L accountability.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Getting the new venue ready to open
- Building a great team that provides outstanding customer service
- Supporting the venue managers to run the venues effectively
- Maximize the commercial performance and effectiveness of all venues
- Working with the marketing and operations teams on developing and executing promotional plans
We also intend to build more venues, so you will be responsible for planning and project managing these from concept to opening.
To be considered for this role you will need the following qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience running a large F&B operation
- Hard working, attention to detail, with a strategic and commercial mindset
- Well-developed management skills
- A fun and energetic personality
- A love of craft beer
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
If you’re up for the challenge of working in a fast-paced growth environment and this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and cover letter!
Applications close Friday 31st of May.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.