Website Braeside Brewing Co
Are you a beer scientist or a beer artist? Well, we are after both- a beer craftsman!
An exciting Head Brewer role awaits you to join a team of like-minded enthusiasts establishing a state-of-the-art brewpub in Melbourne’s South East.
This fun and energizing start-up is powered by a crew of locals who seek your expertise and passion for beer.
In doing so, your role will involve:
- Successful recipe development (and tasting of course)
- Implementing cleaning and sanitizing standards
- Wort production/brewhouse operation
- Inventory Management
- Fermentation Management
- Establishing standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Chiller/Glycol controls
- Filtration and carbonation
- Tank & equipment cleaning
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Leading and developing the brewing team
To thrive in this role you will ideally bring your A-game in:
- A love for Craft Beer and Good Times
- Formal qualifications in brewing and beverage technology / food technology
- Minimum of 3yrs commercial brewing experience
- Agility in operating in a start-up environment
- Dealing with complexity
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Interacting with customers and sharing key product insights
- Building the company brand
- Self-driven, motivated and the usual “woo-woo” stuff
The successful candidate will NOT ONLY be given license to shape product development but also supported in pursuing their long-term career aspirations.
We’d love to hear from interested candidates. Please send your CVs to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.