Sydney Brewery is a privately owned craft beer, cider and whisky producer based in Lovedale in the
Hunter Valley. We are responsible for brewing trophy winning beers and ciders and are looking for a
motivated professional to become our Head Brewer in Lovedale.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years commercial brewing experience and
ideally has managed production of beer brewing and packaging in the past. Along with excellent
production acumen, the successful candidate will be a leader with a fastidious eye for detail who is
pedantic about the quality of each and every product that leaves the facility.
The successful applicant will perform the following tasks and more:
- Production scheduling
- Overseeing QA/QC for the brewing and packaging side of the business
- Ordering raw materials
- Monitor stocktake of all SKUs, dry goods, raw materials, etc
- Communicate openly with internal sales, marketing, production teams and logistics
- Be an OHS leader
- Have great people skills
- Possess an unwholesome fascination for cleaning
The following attributes will also be considered:
- Forklift or any other high risk work licences, RSA, etc
- Tertiary education in brewing or beverage manufacturing e.g. science or engineering
- Experience in continuous improvement principals and/or lean manufacturing
- High level of excel and computer competency.
If you think you have what it takes to lead our brewery please send your resume to
Remuneration will be awarded commensurate to experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org