Website Mandoon Estate
Homestead Brewery features a 20HL Kaspar Schulz brewhouse located within the world renowned Mandoon Estate. Homestead Brewery is located 30 minutes from the Perth CBD in the picturesque Swan Valley and offers a relaxed vibe where you can enjoy handcrafted beers amongst the vines and sample fresh local produce.
Mandoon Estate is home to a winery, Homestead Brewery, Wild Swan Restaurant, Cellar Door, The Llawn Beer Garden, The Colony Hotel, Linton & Kay Art Gallery and the Surveyor’s Rooms – Function Centre. It is an iconic venue in WA and we pride ourselves on the exceptional quality in everything we produce.
Our philosophy behind Homestead Brewery is the same as our Winery – Mandoon Estate – and that is to create the perfect experience for our guests. That means making the best craft beer possible. We are now looking for an experienced brewer to lead the brewing operations.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Experience with recipe development; creating award winning beers.
- Able to manage raw materials, inventory control, scheduling and contracts.
- Involved in equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Strong verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Hands-on leadership skills.
- Good understanding of quality assurance / quality control and problem solving skills and to troubleshoot any beer related issues.
- Willing to participate in venue events, festivals and promotions to support the brand
- Someone able to share their beer knowledge and passion with our customers.
- Brewing Qualification ideally equivalent to at least IBD Diploma level
- Extensive brewing experience
- A good understanding of Work Health & Safety
- Good computer skills and ability to complete administrative paperwork and reporting
- Current Forklift license
- RSA certificate
Remuneration will be dependent on experience and skills. If you possess the above attributes please apply, detailing how you could contribute to Homestead Brewery’s success.
To apply, please email CV and cover letter to : [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.